Search

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Lost Feelings


If I could explain how I feel, the flowers all would cry,
And they would think about me till they shrivel up and die.
If I could explain how I feel, the moon itself would weep,
But nobody would ever know, for my secret she’d keep.
If I could explain how I feel, the sun would help me through.
He’d shine his light upon my skin and tell me what to do.
If I could explain how I feel, the grass would let me walk.
It’d listen for hours just to hear me talk.
If I could explain how I feel, the trees would be amazed.
They’d wonder about this boy who has me so dazed.
They’d ask about his smile and they’d ask about his eyes,
They’d ask me about his truths and about his lies.
If I could explain how I feel, the wind would kiss my face.
She’d wrap herself around me in her cool embrace.
If I could explain how I feel, the ocean would scream and yell.
He’d be protective of me and tell me not to dwell. 
If I could explain how I feel, the stars would understand.
They’d know I wasn’t like this with any other man.
If I could tell you how I feel, it wouldn’t mean forever,
But if I could just show you, you would never leave it...never.

-BlairieLouHoo

Written October, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment